Skip to main content

Great places to retire and invest

With the real estate market now, you have lots to choose from for places to have a second home, or retire. While the Albuquerque market is my favorite there are other great places around the great US to settle down - just one idea came to me when I was having a discussion with one of my Cyberstar friends, Flynn Gentry-Taylor from Helen, Georgia. She told me there is a great place to invest in property in Innsbruck Resort & Golf Community, in Swiss Alpine Helen, Georgia. A great place to relocate, retire or invest. 90 minutes northeast of Atlanta. Great rental opportunities available to buy a home and make an income producing property as well as have a second home. I encourage you to check it out at www.FlynnTaylor.com - search for homes and information about the area. Contact Flynn today!

Comments