Tuesday, March 02, 2010
This action has huge implications to the stabilizing of our home sales and related economy. We need to find a way to make sure that this is fixed. REALTORÂ® Magazine-Daily News-Flood Insurance Program Is in Jeopardy
- ► 2014 (20)
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2011 (23)
- Mortgage rates might be going up soon!
- A gorgeous home in Northern New Mexico
- Where i would like to be right now...I'm getting s...
- A Sneak Peak at my Buyer Handbook for Buying an Al...
- Now that we are talking Albuquerque real estate sa...
- February Supply/Demand Statistics for Albuquerque ...
- Balloons over New Mexico
- NM Balloons
- Buying homes 'as is' - Foreclosures and Fixers
- REALTOR® Magazine-Daily News-Flood Insurance Progr...
- ▼ March (10)
- ► 2009 (46)
- ► 2008 (76)
- ► 2007 (31)
- ► 2006 (34)
- I believe in a consultative approach to buying and selling homes. Albuquerque is my home and I love the gorgeous surroundings, the breathtaking scenery and blue skies that are everywhere.
I love the pueblo style homes and the contemporary masterpieces that our artists have created - everywhere there is beauty!Albuquerque real estate is my life!