ALBUQUERQUE HOME SELLER TIPS

Sunday, April 10, 2011

61 Circle Drive, Albuquerque, New Mexico

COMPLETELY OFF GRID! No more utility bills with all the conveniences of city living Fantastic property, completely off grid - no more PNM bills! Completely self contained, solar/propane generator, private well, septic - raised gardens, green house, sprinkler system; fully fenced, 1.8 acres - located minutes from Trader Joe's and Tramway area, simply amazing. Private and secluded! For your showing contact us today!
Post a Comment

Animoto.com

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo

I believe in a consultative approach to buying and selling homes.  Albuquerque is my home and I love the gorgeous surroundings, the breathtaking scenery and blue skies that are everywhere.

I love the pueblo style homes and the contemporary masterpieces that our artists have created - everywhere there is beauty!