Skip to main content

Real Estate estate sales in Albuquerque



One of the most complicated elements of real estate is when you have to sell a house that it is an estate, or when your loved ones are moving on to a retirement home.  You are left with not only a home to sell, but you are also left with items left behind, repairs to do, and the unknowns in how to sell a home you have never lived in.

I have a great team of experts that can assist you throughout the process.

For the personal items left in the home, I have some great resources to offer.  I have participated in auction sales of personal items, antique appraisals and smaller estate sales of personal items.  My team of experts can help you no matter how large or small the project is.

Some precious items have been left to friends and relatives?  I have a great mini-move service expert that can handle the smallest table to the largest piano and ship it anywhere in the country.  If you need a climate controlled storage facility to store items until they find their new home, I have that, too.

I have a great list of handy man services and full service licensed contractors that can assist with repairs that may be needed in order to sell the home.

Finally, if you need a good resource for probate attorneys, I have worked with the best!

Let me handle your estate sale from beginning to end and make the process easier for your family.

Contact me anytime for a free evaluation of your estate sale.











Comments

Devendra Bind said…
Good post. A new project launched by M3M at Gurgaon India Named M3M polo Suites
sneha said…
I follow your blog for a long time and must tell you that your posts always prove to be of a high value and quality for readers. Keep it up.

bluestem condos
Bon Ryan said…
Thank you for sharing this very informative post. Now, I have additional option on my list to which real estate I should buy.
Property Houses Condoss
jsmith said…
Thanks for your post. This is very helpful for me.
California Gold Realty Company
Unknown said…
I just found your blog and for me it was valuable and fantastic. I appreciated it. Thank you for sharing.



Philippines property