Skip to main content

Recycling in Albuquerque!

Yey, let's hear it for recycling programs now in Albuquerque. I have had my "Blue" can for quite awhile now, was one of the first testing areas. I really enjoy how easy it is now to keep my house free of the clutter of magazines, papers, newspapers, etc - without feeling the guilt of tossing.

Now, I can toss with a conscience and my home is much less cluttered.

I make it a habit to go through my home office areas once every 3-4 months and really clear out my old files, papers, etc.

The Blue containers will handle anything but pizza boxes and glass. I still haul my stuff to the recycling centers for glass, keeping my glass in a paper bag which then, you guessed...gets put back into the Blue container.

THE RECYCLING PROJECT ALBUQUERQUE



Enjoy your Blue bins and a cleaner house.

Comments