ALBUQUERQUE HOME SELLER TIPS

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Music and real estate

Had an amazing time last evening watching YouTube videos of fantastic rock 'n roll shows from the 60's...wonderful music, and a wonderful time. Do you know how much a home cost back then? In New Mexico, the average price of a home was $76,900 - wow, amazing. Long term, your best investment is in your home - so why rent? Maybe short term for renting is fine....I remember renting a nice apartment in a nice part of town when I had a transitional time in my life but took the time to analyze what it would cost to own my own space instead of renting. I moved into a beautiful small condo in the same part of town for just a few dollars more and never looked back. Take a sneak peak at condos in Albuquerque and see if you would rather own your own little piece of the air instead of making your landlord rich.
Post a Comment

Animoto.com

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo

I believe in a consultative approach to buying and selling homes.  Albuquerque is my home and I love the gorgeous surroundings, the breathtaking scenery and blue skies that are everywhere.

I love the pueblo style homes and the contemporary masterpieces that our artists have created - everywhere there is beauty!