Monday, June 14, 2010
#2 in a Series of 8 Articles – AN INVITING ENTRY for your Albuquerque home
What is the “Functionality” of an Entry and/or Foyer? This is where you are able to set the tone for the rest of the home and create some impact on the first-time visitor. Intensify this impression by adding some extra pizzazz and drama to this part of your Albuquerque home to generate extra interest. Using mirrors, artwork, tables and rugs are not only functional, but they also provide your guest with an appealing introduction that will impart a lingering effect when entering and leaving the home.
When possible have a table in the entry where Realtors can leave their business cards for you and your Listing Realtor to review at a later date. Remember, first impressions are everything!
For more information about how to get your property staged, or for a consultation, please contact:
Interior Styling by Karla
Ph: 275-6819 Cell: 228-3489
- ► 2014 (20)
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2011 (23)
- #3 in a Series of 8 Articles - ROOMS THAT NEED TO ...
- Do you think there is life after a short sale? Th...
- Why the virtual office?
- It's better to buy than rent an Albuquerque home!
- #2 in a Series of 8 Articles – AN INVITING ENTRY f...
- New Supply/Demand reports for Albuquerque real est...
- Amazing Featured Property in Brazos, New Mexico
- New service for the eTeam Real Estate Group
- Staging Tips to Help Sell Your Home
- ▼ June (9)
- ► 2009 (46)
- ► 2008 (76)
- ► 2007 (31)
- ► 2006 (34)
- I believe in a consultative approach to buying and selling homes. Albuquerque is my home and I love the gorgeous surroundings, the breathtaking scenery and blue skies that are everywhere.
I love the pueblo style homes and the contemporary masterpieces that our artists have created - everywhere there is beauty!Albuquerque real estate is my life!