Thursday, June 03, 2010
Staging Tips to Help Sell Your Home
"Interior Styling by Karla"
“STAGING TIPS TO HELP SELL YOUR HOME”
8 Part Series
Article #1 – “Curb Appeal”
Driving by a potential Buyer may say to themselves “Hmm… do I want to stop – do I want to look at this house.” The house needs to be as inviting and welcoming from the outside as it is from the inside. It is very important that people want to stop and look at the house, because if there is no curb appeal - there is no reason to stop and look. Your yards are just as important as the inside of the home is. Their interests need to be perked. Remember – you never get a 2nd chance to make a notable 1st impression! This applies to curb appeal more than ever.
Interior Styling by Karla
Ph: 275-6819 Cell: 228-3489
- ► 2014 (20)
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2011 (23)
- #3 in a Series of 8 Articles - ROOMS THAT NEED TO ...
- Do you think there is life after a short sale? Th...
- Why the virtual office?
- It's better to buy than rent an Albuquerque home!
- #2 in a Series of 8 Articles – AN INVITING ENTRY f...
- New Supply/Demand reports for Albuquerque real est...
- Amazing Featured Property in Brazos, New Mexico
- New service for the eTeam Real Estate Group
- Staging Tips to Help Sell Your Home
- ▼ June (9)
- ► 2009 (46)
- ► 2008 (76)
- ► 2007 (31)
- ► 2006 (34)
- I believe in a consultative approach to buying and selling homes. Albuquerque is my home and I love the gorgeous surroundings, the breathtaking scenery and blue skies that are everywhere.
I love the pueblo style homes and the contemporary masterpieces that our artists have created - everywhere there is beauty!Albuquerque real estate is my life!