Skip to main content

#5 in a Series of 8 Articles - ACCENT PAINT COLORS (Yes/No & Placement)



A most definite YES!! Adding a “Pop of Color” with an Accent wall painted sporadically through-out a home (using one or two accent colors) can not only have an impact, but can create architectural interest - in addition to effecting one's moods, emotions, blood pressure, etc. Even to the point of producing physical sensations such as joy, calmness, a feeling of luxury and romance - just to mention a few. With proper placement, an accent &/or contrasting color(s) within an interior space can enhance the atmosphere and make a space appear larger and more interesting to the visitor.



An interior with accent shades of color will captivate a possible buyer’s imagination to visualize themselves within the home - thus creating a feeling of “I’m home” or “this is it!”

Karla McWhorter


Interior Styling by Karla

Ph: 275-6819 & Cell: 228-3489

Comments

Joe said…
I am soon going to buy a condo house in Atlanta. I liked your choice of colours for interior designing. As soon as I finalize my new house I am going to call you for designing my house. I hope you dont mind travelling as I will not mind in paying your travelling expenses as well

Henrico Va real estate agent