Wednesday, June 14, 2006
AMERICA'S SMARTEST CITIES!!
America's Smartest Cities 10 Albuquerque Here is the biggest surprise in the top 10. Albuquerque doesn't get the credit it deserves for brainpower. It's the home of the University of New Mexico, and it's less than 100 miles from Los Alamos National Laboratory, a center for nuclear, biomedical and energy research. Percentage of city adults who stopped at each level: Earned a graduate and/or professional degree: 13.4% Earned a bachelor's degree: 18.4% Earned an associate degree: 5.9% Went to college, but didn't earn a degree: 24.2% Graduated from high school: 24.1% Dropped out of high school: 14.1% Summary of results Rankings for 53 biggest cities Bottom cities Previous
- ► 2014 (20)
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2011 (23)
- ► 2010 (61)
- ► 2009 (46)
- ► 2008 (76)
- ► 2007 (31)
- The New Rail Runner!
- HOTEL RATES WILL BE GREAT!
- CASHING IN ON THE LAST HOT SPOT!
- ALBUQUERQUE BIG ON PARKS!
- REAL ESTATE MARKET'S SOFT LANDING
- SELLING YOUR HOME
- UNM gets $9 million for south Albuquerque land
- Forest City to co-develop N. Mexico project
- AMERICA'S SMARTEST CITIES!!
- California firm buys Albuquerque tech company
- GREEN BUILDERS COMING INTO THEIR OWN
- ▼ June (11)
- I believe in a consultative approach to buying and selling homes. Albuquerque is my home and I love the gorgeous surroundings, the breathtaking scenery and blue skies that are everywhere.
I love the pueblo style homes and the contemporary masterpieces that our artists have created - everywhere there is beauty!Albuquerque real estate is my life!