Friday, June 23, 2006
SELLING YOUR HOME
Have you ever wished a real estate agent would write a book telling you how to sell your home? Well, I'm doing it - and it will be available later this year. If you would like to reserve your free copy (to the first 50 people who request it!) please email me at Linda@RealEstateInABQ.com or call me at 505-271-6328 and leave your name and phone number - I will get back to you right away. It has lots of helpful hints about what helps, what doesn't, and little "secrets of the trade". I look forward to hearing from you!
- ► 2014 (20)
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2011 (23)
- ► 2010 (61)
- ► 2009 (46)
- ► 2008 (76)
- ► 2007 (31)
- The New Rail Runner!
- HOTEL RATES WILL BE GREAT!
- CASHING IN ON THE LAST HOT SPOT!
- ALBUQUERQUE BIG ON PARKS!
- REAL ESTATE MARKET'S SOFT LANDING
- SELLING YOUR HOME
- UNM gets $9 million for south Albuquerque land
- Forest City to co-develop N. Mexico project
- AMERICA'S SMARTEST CITIES!!
- California firm buys Albuquerque tech company
- GREEN BUILDERS COMING INTO THEIR OWN
- ▼ June (11)
- I believe in a consultative approach to buying and selling homes. Albuquerque is my home and I love the gorgeous surroundings, the breathtaking scenery and blue skies that are everywhere.
I love the pueblo style homes and the contemporary masterpieces that our artists have created - everywhere there is beauty!Albuquerque real estate is my life!