Friday, July 28, 2006
Albuquerque named top five destination hotspots by Orbitz
New Mexico Business Weekly - 5:25 PM MDT Wednesday Online travel site Orbitz has named Albuquerque as one of the top five future tourist destination hot spots. Albuquerque made the list along with Reykjavik, Iceland; New Orleans; Cape Town, South Africa; and Shanghai, China. However, it did miss Orbitz's list of top five domestic and international destinations during the past five years. Topping that list was Chicago, London, Las Vegas and Cancun, Mexico. Albuquerque was cited for its "hot climate and variety of world class resorts rising in the area," according to an Orbitz release. The International Balloon Fiesta was also cited as a must-see attraction, as well as the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center and Old Town's San Felipe de Neri Church. Orbitz is the third largest online travel company that offers a wide variety of travel products, including airline tickets, lodging, rental cars, cruises and vacation packages. It launched its Web site, www.orbitz.com, in June 2001. It was named the independent travel Web site with the highest customer satisfaction rate by J.D. Power and Associates
- ► 2014 (20)
- ► 2013 (33)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2011 (23)
- ► 2010 (61)
- ► 2009 (46)
- ► 2008 (76)
- ► 2007 (31)
- Albuquerque named top five destination hotspots by...
- HOLLYWOOD COMES TO ALBUQUERQUE
- Lofts in Albuquerque’s first skyscraper to cost ha...
- Westland reaches deal for $250M
- County housing prices up, market steady
- Eminent Domain Limited in Rio Rancho
- GOOD NEWS FOR SCHOOLS!
- ALBUQUERQUE SHAKING OUT AS NEW BOOMTOWN
- ▼ July (8)
- I believe in a consultative approach to buying and selling homes. Albuquerque is my home and I love the gorgeous surroundings, the breathtaking scenery and blue skies that are everywhere.
I love the pueblo style homes and the contemporary masterpieces that our artists have created - everywhere there is beauty!Albuquerque real estate is my life!